Thursday 1 August 2013

My 21st Birthday

I turned 21 in the month of July, on the 13th to be exact. I had the most amazing, special day and I was truly spoiled off my family and friends! 

Here are some pictures of my day! 


My dress is by Forever Unique, I bought it a little while before my birthday. I loved it and it made me feel very special.
This is an overview of the gifts I received from family and friends. I was so grateful for all the gifts I was given and so thankful and so lucky. 
Closer shot of the right side of the gifts. 
Left side close up shot. 


My make up was done by a lovely girl at MAC and my hair was done by a mobile hairdresser in my area (Michael David Hairdressing on Facebook!). They were treats paid for by my sister. 
My youngest sister got me this cookie for my birthday breakfast haha. 
My sister got me a personalised birthday banner. The cards are off my sisters and my mum and dad. Can you tell I like Me to You? XD 

My cake was made my someone very local to me. This was our very first cake from her and it was amazing. I was surprised with this cake in Frankie and Benny's all of the waiting staff cake over with the cake and sang happy birthday. 
Bunting decorations across my window. 
Champagne in the garden before we went out! 
I had a limo pick me up from my house and it took me down Newcastle Quayside before dropping us off at the restaurant. 
My sisters, my cousin and me on the Millennium Bridge on Newcastle Quayside. 
My picture in the restaurant window...thanks guys! 
I cried when they brought out my cake. 

My sister had organised a VIP section of a club n Newcastle to be reserved for us and we had a chocolate fountain with strawberries and marshmallows, champagne, a bottle of vodka, red bull cans, and teapot cocktails! 
Back of my dress. 
Front of my dress. 
My family from Warrington arranged this beautiful bouquet of flowers to be delivered to my house. It was a beautiful present. 


On my birthday I went to visit my in-laws and we had a small get together and a barbecue. It was a lovely evening and it was the most perfect way to top off the most amazing weekend. 


I hope you have enjoyed these pictures of my twenty first. Thank you for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to learn what people are thinking!