Sunday 14 October 2012

I am back...

Hi there, 

 During my slight absence from blogging, I invested in a new camera due to the one I had previously using alongside my Blackberry Curve 9320 had ran out of battery and it is so old that I have no charger for it. I would tell you the make of the camera and such but it's really old and the name and stuff has worn off. It's a Kodak, that's all I know!

I went to the Metrocentre over the weekend and went to Jessops where I bought the Nikon Coolpix S3300. 
Here are some facts about the camera. 

It cost £89.95. 
It is in the colour Purple.
It has 16 megapixels and a 6x wide zoom.

I thought this camera would be ideal because the click and shoot images are impeccable and the video function gives a clear image and smooth sound. 
I have taken some images on the camera as test shots. I tried to get scenic views, people and text to vary the images and compare the quality. From these shots I have discovered that the focus on the camera is perfect for text meaning when I want to show you a name of a product it will be much simpler!


I hope you enjoyed this mini review.

Keep your eyes peeled for new posts. 


Geordie Beauty Junkie

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to learn what people are thinking!