Friday 10 August 2012

FOTN: Cousin's Wedding

On the 4th August 2012 my cousin got married! Yay! 

For the party in the evening I got my make up done by a MAC artist in Fenwicks, Newcastle. I got a £25 gift voucher for Christmas and had kept it to use for a special occasion. 

The dress I wore was by the Miso brand at Republic and can be bought here. It is quite unique with the eclectic range of prints and colours. The colours have a varied range but have a rock chick vibe! The length of the dress is perfect as I am petite at 5ft 3" and sits perfectly!

I picked up the colours purple and grey from the dress and asked for those to be incorporated into my eye look. The artist in MAC was amazing with me and helped so much in creating a look I was so happy with. 

Firstly let me show you the products used. 

On my skin: Oil Control Lotion and Prep + Prime Skin
On my face: Matchmaster Foundation Shade 1 and Pro Longwear Concealer in NW15
On my eyes: Trax, Copperplate and Vanilla 
On my brows: Lingering 
Liner: Feline Khol and Designer Purple
Mascara: Fix Lash  
Lashes: number 36
Cheeks: Well Dressed Blush, Golden Bronzer and Prep + Prime Transparent Setting Powder
Lips: Hue Lipstick and Partial to Pink Gloss



This was the end result. The first image is in the MAC concession and the second in my back garden in natural light. 

The end result was really gorgeous and I got loads of compliments on the look. I was pleased overall with the service I received from my artist Laura. I would definitely recommend the service to anyone wishing to get a make over. 

Have you had a MAC make over? 


Thank You, Geordie Beauty Junkie! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to learn what people are thinking!