Sunday 12 August 2012

Avon Haul

My Avon order arrived! YAY

I've been waiting absolutely ages for this order because it was the first order I actually sat down and thought, right what can I get which will be useful for my blog. 

- - -

The first item I ordered was the Advanced Techniques 360 Nourishment Moroccan Argan Oil: Leave in Treatment.

 This is a 30ml product which is suitable for all hair types and cost £2.99. 

The bottle says, "This exotic blend containing rare Moroccan argan oil absorbs instantly, infusing hair with moisture and shine."

I got this because I thought it would be fun to try because my hair is pretty dry and damaged and also there is still a lot of hype about hair oils! 



My first impressions of this product is that it smells good. It has a scent which I know to be consistent with other Advanced Techniques hair oils and the consistency is quite thick but still runny and after placing some onto my hand it has left my hand quite soft! The packaging is glass making it very sturdy and expensive looking and there is a pump making access to the product quick and simple!

I'll let you know how I get on, but first, have you tried any hair oils? 
Let me know what your opinion is below and if anyone has any tips or tricks post them in the comments!! 

- - -

Next, I got the Advanced Techniques 360 Nourishment Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo and the Conditioner to go with it. Each contain 250ml's of product and cost £1.50 each. These however were on special opening prices will vary depending on which brochure you are ordering from!

The shampoo bottle states: "This gentle shampoo helps to transform dry hair and leaves it feeling moisturised...Instantly detangles leaving hair soft, smooth and silky." 

The conditioner states: "This hydrating conditioner helps to transform dry hair, locking in moisture from root to tip...Deeply conditions and leaves hair noticeably more beautiful and manageable."  


My first impressions of these are that the smell is very nice and consistent with that of other Advanced Techniques Shampoo's and Conditioners, the packaging is simple and again is consistent with other products however the colouring differs with different types. 

- - -

Finally, I ordered the Solutions Hydra Beyond: Hydrating Eye Cream. You get 15ml's of product and costs £3 but again this depends on the brochure you order from as prices vary from brochure to brochure with Avon. 

"This lightly fragranced eye cream is formulated with Sea Oak complex to help leave skin around your eye area with a hydrated feeling that lasts all day. Skin looks and feels dramatically replenished."


My first impressions of this product is very positive and I love the easy access packaging with a nozzle to get out a small amount at a time. 

- - -

Let me know if you have tried any of these? 

Your comments are always appreciated!! 


Geordie Beauty Junkie 
x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to learn what people are thinking!