Thursday 26 July 2012

Upcoming Posts.

Hiya! 

Quick post right now, I'm quite ill at the moment. I was due to undergo surgery on Wednesday 25th July but unfortunately had to reschedule due to health issues. Basically the anaesthetist said if they put me to sleep for the operation while I had this infection I'd end up in intensive care and I really didn't want that, I mean, how can I blog if I'm in there?!

So, if there is a lack of posts with pictures or in general then I apologise massively! 


I have a small list of upcoming posts for you guys just to give you a little idea of what to expect in the coming months! I'd also like for you to leave comments below telling me what you would like to see! =) 
  • empties
  • desk organisation
  • A/W 2012 wishlist
  • room decorating series
  • bookcase organisation 
  • reviews 
  • Clinique 3 Step Skincare
  • skincare routine
  • OOTN - Cousin's Wedding
  • bedroom decor haul
  • back to school haul

hope your all looking forward to these posts and honestly any input you have would be gratefully appreciated!


Geordie Beauty Junkie 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to learn what people are thinking!